Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Frolics - What Energizes You?

Oh, the rain comes early today in Kuala Lumpur. It's raining now as I'm writing this. In our tropical climate, rain is just the thing we need to cool the heat which can sometimes be quite unbearable. Rain makes for richer greenery and lovelier blooms, I want to think that.

Though I'd vote for sunshine everyday, too much of a good thing could be the other extreme. No? But one thing is for sure for me, a sunny day sure is an automatic pick-me-up. The other one is beauty, but who isn't affected by beauty, you tell me, which incidentally brings us to this week's personality quiz that reveals that beauty energizes me.

Happy Friday, everyone wherever you are! Take the quiz to see what energizes you. Go on..



Beauty Energizes You

You see the world as a delightful and magical place. And there is something beautiful around every corner.

You can find many types of beauty in this world, but it brings you down to be around ugliness and messiness of any sort.


Simply freshening things up makes you feel more alive. You like a gorgeous view, fresh flowers, or even a well organized desk.

At core, you are an idealist, and beauty is just one way of representing our ideals. It inspires you to see life at its best.

If you missed last week's quiz: The House Test


3 comments:

  1. I love rain! I want rain especially when I sleep at night! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Beauty energizes you" ~ same like you. tQ Have a beautiful weekend HS.

    ReplyDelete